The app's Main page provides access to main features, which are organized into two main categories.
Working with movie projects
Movie project is the main app feature, which helps users create movie from photos, video clips, and music.
- New Project: Create a new movie project
- Open Project: Load a project that was saved previously. This feature is only available with the PRO license.
- Recent Project: Resume the latest project from previous session
Quick tools provide fast access to selected video editing functions. Some tools are only available with the PRO license.
- Convert Video: convert user's video clip to MP4/WMV format
- Rotate Video: rotate video clip 90, 180, 270 degrees to the left or right
- Mute Video: remove sound from video clip
- Extract Audio: extract audio track from video clip and save as MP3 file
- Crop Video: crop video clip to remove the outer areas
- Trim Video: trim video clip to remove the begining and ending parts
- Split Video: split video clip into smaller parts
- Join Videos: join several video clips into one longer clip
- Slow Motion: change the speed of video clip
- Stabilize Video: stabilize shaky video clip
- Overlay Video: add overlay videos to a background video
- Green Screen: make green screen (or chroma keying) effect
- Enhance Video: enhance video clip with some color filters